Big Rig/Trucking Accidents
Big Rigs, Trucks, Motorcycles, Bus, Bicycles, Pedestrian Accidents, Distracted Driving & More.
- Pain and suffering
- Lost wages and loss of earning potential
- Medical expenses
- Loss of comfort, care, guidance, advice and companionship
- Loss of consortium (loss of companionship)
- Other economic and non-economic relief
- Funeral expenses
- Truck driver fatigue
- Distracted truck drivers
- Turning accidents
- Construction zone accidents
- Overloaded or improperly loaded trailers
- Unsecured cargo
- Runaway trucks
- Faulty maintenance
- Rear-end truck accidents
- Mountain driving
255reviews, our clients love us on
With over 255
Take The First Step.
Peace of mind starts today. Fill out the form below for a quick call back from our staff.
*This does not constitute a guarantee, warranty or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal matter. Facts and circumstances of your case may differ from the matters in which results and testimonials have been provided.
Copyright © 2019 Darryl B. Freedman, A Professional Personal Injury Law Corporation. All Rights Reserved.